Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween and Haunted Houses

So Sunday night a group of seven of us went to check out "Reapers" in Chilliwack. This is a great Haunted house AND Haunted Maze!!! You can check it out at www.reapers.ca. The house was quite scary with lots of things and people popping out at you. It's great when you've convinced yourself that it's just a maniquine and NOT a real person then NOPE, it's a person running at you now. Good times, good times. The best part was the checker room! This was amazing. It's a room that is painted in white and black checkers and there is a strobe light in it... AND a man dressed in a black and white checkered suit. It's hard to see him and when the light goes off he moves and when it comes back on it takes a second for your eyes to adjust and find him... and of course he's right beside you. That was great! Very trippy.
The maze was pretty good, the wind outside made it creapier by blowing the plastic walls around. We had creapy man in mask follow us around for a bit, Taya really didn't like him. They could have used a few more actors in the maze to make it really good.
Tonight I get to help hand out treats at our house. I can't wait to see all the little kids dressed up. I got pictures of my nephews and my niece all dressed up for school this morning. I'm SO sad that I don't get to hang out with them tonight. It's a far drive late at night on Halloween and thanks to a practical joke about 9 years ago, I don't drive late at night on Halloween by myself... isn't that right Sarah, Charlene and Janet!!!! I know you're laughing still.
Anyways, everyone have a great time tonight, keep safe and have some fun. PS I really, really, really like CANDY, Rockets being my favorite. Just FYI.

No comments: