Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Getting ready for Paraguay

Picking up six girls plus luggage in one van!!! We fit! just.....




This week is turning into a whirlwind.....I don't really know if I have the right day of the week...haha... but being on the organizing end of a big trip has been exciting and interesting. I've been helping with organizing flights, visas, and working one on one with a few of the girls to prepare for the trip.





We have already seen miracles in that three girls recieved visas for Paraguay in unheard of speed! The most amazing one arrived in Ottawa at the embassy at 11:30am and was processed and at Purolator by 2:30pm! Wow, God can do big things! Now we're praying that they arrive in Vancouver tomorrow for pick up. haha, it never ends.






The team has had a great first few days together just hanging out together. The first night we had a short time of worshipping and got to hear Jamie share of his past tour experiences and the way he has seen God work through what we always think are hiccups but it's really God making His plan work out despite what agendas we have.


My small group is great, I have five girls that I will be meeting with and walking through this adventure with. They're great girls and they are ready, willing and excited to see how God is going to use them in Paraguay.


We sang this song tonight and I think it's very fitting for us getting ready for this trip.

Take my Life and let it be
Take my life and let it be
Consecrated Lord to thee
Take my hadns and let them move
At the impulse of Your love
At the impluse of Your love

Take my fee and let them be
Swift and beautiful for thee
Take my voise and let me sing
Always only for my King
Always only for my King

Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages for thee
Take my silver and my gold
Not a mite would I withhold
Not a mite would I withhold

Take my love, my God I pour
At they feet its treasure store
Take myself and I will be
Ever only all for the
Ever only all for the


This is my prayer for this trip. I hope to update the blog along the way. I"m off to the airport now!!!!!

No comments: